Thank you for your interest in Light International School System. We are honored that you are taking the time to learn about our School– a truly magical place.
We invite you to learn more about us directly from the videos below:
1. 1 health certificate from a reputable health center
2. 2 passport size photos on your Admission form
3. Report card and transcript from last school attended. No student will be admitted without official records from last school attended.
4. Completed Documents (Application for Admission, Tuition Policy, Medical History Form)
5. Photocopy of Passport or Birth Certificate
Light International School System ~ 2018/2019
Annual Culture Day Festival
Light International School System E-Learning Intro
SHARE YOUR INTERESTTour our Online FAQs help center to get you started with some basic and important info about our School FAQs
VISIT OUR CAMPUSYou will be sent a schedule of tour dates in which you may register for one that
BEGIN THE APPLICATIONAfter completing the inquiry online form, you may sign onto your family’s ED portal page
ADMISSION EVENTSAnnual Red and Gold Speaker Series Night Admissions Open House for grades
Award for the best school
Thanks for selecting the Light International School System, a medium of achieving moral, physical, mental, social training; and face challenges in the society.
The light International School System admits students of any race, color, national and ethnic origin, gender, sexual orientation, or religious affiliation to all rights, privileges, programs, and activities generally accorded or made available to students at the school.Our does not discriminate on the basis of these factors in the administration of its educational policies, admissions policies, financial award programs, or athletic and other school-administered programs.
- The homelike quality of our school contributes to a relaxed, focused experience for the child. Our indoor classroom activities are placed on open shelves for selection as interest and readiness inspires the child. Our outdoor environment offers a beautiful developed playground with manipulative, tricycles, pets, and gardens.
School Time Guide
- The child has one intuitive aim: self development. He desperately wants to develop his resources, his ability to cope with a strange, complex world. He wants to do and see and learn for himself through his senses and not through the eyes of an adult. He becomes a full person. He is educated.”
Field trips for preschool, elementary & High School
These field trips for kids will have them gazing at world-class art, learning about history, discovering science, and even checking out what it’s like in outer places. Field trips are not only lots of fun but they can also be very valuable learning experiences for young children. They can help build background knowledge and vocabulary that are important for success in school and life. At Light International School, we take that very important.